Our Client, a well-established Perfume Group is looking to hire a Logistics Manager for their division in Sharjah Airport Freezone.
- Qualified candidates with min 3-5yrs of experience in Warehouse and Logistic Management, people management.
- Should have freezone experience, Customs Clearance, Costing,
- Performance Appraisal for his team and well-versed with Profit & loss.
- Excellent communication.
- Process customs clearance through Sharjah customs portal
- Maintain monitoring excel file of incoming and outgoing customs stocks (Freezone)
- Prepare landed costing for all import shipment from supplier § Prepare and update GRN (goods receipt) into SAP
- Manage logistics of import, export, cross-trading, intra-Europe transport and Duty Exemption local deliveries
- Coordinate with agents, suppliers, and customers for requests and updates of shipments
- Manage and maintain records of export, import and local delivery documents.
- Submit stocks report for consolidation to customs.
Relevant candidates who are currently based in UAE need only apply to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.